Here’s some interesting tidbits related to my goals and in general this week:
- I’m happy with the weight I’ve lost so far in 2014.
- My house has stayed relatively clean since January 1- #FTW
- SparkPeople.com is pretty amazing. I’m kind of in lust with it.
- I’ve been doing awesome with food/tracking, and horrible with exercise. #FAIL
- (Don’t worry – this week I’ll exercise more)
- Related to #4, I’ve had a crap ton of issues with my left foot – i.e. it effing kills.
- Related to #6, today I bought high arch inserts to help. WOOHOO! #DrSchollsIsKING
- I have the next two days off of work. #MySundayIsYourFriday
- My partner and I have been getting along well this week. #HopingItLasts
- I “feel” healthier – #HolyCrapThisIsActuallyWorking
- This week I need to sit down and evaluate what I’ve done in the past 6 weeks, and compare it to what I want to do in the next 6 weeks.
- I spent my Saturday night watching Youtube cat videos at a friends’ house…voluntarily.
- I actually finished a “weight loss” self help book #TheScareQuotesAreIntentional
- This week I’ve been fighting a depressive episode – it sucks even more because I can’t carbo-load via the emotional eating train. #FML
Tomorrow starts a new week on this journey. New posts, taking a look at goals and lists, self evaluations, etc..stay tuned.