MARCH 2014: MONTH 3 OF 12!
What can I accomplish this month?
- HABIT: Every day, write down 1 thing I’m grateful for, 1 thing I love about my partner, 1 thing I’ve accomplished in life.
- Make a list of 20 things I enjoy doing. Then make sure at LEAST one of them gets done every day.
- Create a SPENDING PLAN for the month. Write it down. Stick to it. Be Accountable.
- Keep a small notebook with me to write down ideas/to do lists/shopping lists/notes
- Identify 5 ways I generally waste time – limit the time for each thing daily. STICK to it.
- Lose 8 Pounds
- TRACK all food/exercise
- Create a scrap book of everything my partner and I have done for the first 90 days of 2014 – give it to her, then discuss it. What will the scrapbook for the next 90 days look like?
- Connect with someone new every day – whether through spark/social network/in person.
10 AWESOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN MARCH:
1. Decided on next year’s costumes – started working on them.
2. Dinner @ grapevine with K
3. MG Day
4. Revolution Second Line / Congo S Fest Day
5. Lots of Lakeshore days with dog & K
6. Crawfish with L @Lakeshore
7. Lost 3 lbs (so far)