*This is my Teux Deux list for 2014, a year-long calendar list of definite to-do items. *Hopefully* items will be crossed off as they are completed, although some are ongoing. I will add more items each month, and each month will have specific goals.
Goals for the Entire Year:
- Lose 75 lbs. – eat better, exercise more, make goals, drink more water, start a fitness or weight loss program (10 lbs down!)
- Make my relationship better, or leave it behind. (So far so good)
- Be more autonomous/self-sufficient. (How do I do this? Read, build confidence, FOLLOW THROUGH)
- Add 3 lines to my c.v./resume. (Working on it)
- Begin to feel like a stable adult (relationship, finances, health, future plans/solid trajectory). (Eek!)
- Be more confident in solo situations (i.e. spending time alone).(Working on it)
- Read plenty of books to help me on my journey. (A couple down)
- Become more financially stable: Find ways to supplement my income (2), increase credit, open a credit account, budget things, create and stay on budget. (Working on it)
- Plan one big vacation, 4 weekend vacations, 7 day trips (Wow.. off the wagon on this one)
- More self-care – (3-4 hour sets of ‘me time’)
- Take a travel photography/writing course (need $)
- Do at least one thing I am proud of every month (I suck at this).
- Write a daily/weekly/monthly teux-teux list.(Been doing well with monthly, bad with weekly/daily)
- Find a ‘real’ job – apply for lots of jobs- pull myself off a rock. (Working on it)
- Spend more quality time with my partner – get to know each other again. (So far so good)
- Spend more time with family (which means going home more often or finding a job up there). (Uncle visited in January)
- Volunteer somewhere (working on it).
- Listen to more music (working on it).
December 2013 Prep
Make Teux Deux Lists (as specific as possible) – make career plans, relationship plans, health plans. Prepare myself for change through online education, fostering friendships, and letting go of bad habits Prepare my environment/home for change via physical cleaning, cleansing, spiritual prep. Get a 2014 planner
(Check the specific month PAGES above or below to see my goals for each month)
Last Updated 3/25/14